Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Contest and Freebie Template

Hey everyone! I'm glad you stopped by my little blog today.
I have a template to share with you and some news about a contest I have entered.

First off...the contest.
As you can tell by looking around on my blog I am new to designing. As a matter of fact this is my first mini kit to be given away. Anyway, back to the contest, lol.
Sherah aka Skrapper Digitals is having a challenge/contest going on right now in honor of her birthday at Digital Scrapbooking Studio. And guess what? You get the gifts. So head on over and wish her a Happy Birthday and grab some really awesome mini kits. Oh yea, don't forget to wish everyone luck, including me, cuz the winner receives a 10 week scholarship to the Digi Design Academy. This is an awesome prize and I know all the participants want to win it as much as I do. Here is my entry for the contest.



You can get it along with the other contestant entries "No Longer Available" Don't forget to leave everyone a little love.

Next order of business (sounds so formal huh, lol) the template.


you can get it here

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Happy Birthday Sherah !

3 comments:

Modern-Day Ma said...

AWWW!! Thanks for the birthday wishes! i love your contribution to the contest! (hugs)

Leah said...

I love pandas, and I think your mini kit is just adorable. Good luck with the challenge!

Linda Sutton said...

Thank you