Sunday, March 20, 2011

New Kit and Free Quickpage

Hi everybody!! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I have a new kit in my stores and a freebie qp to share.

New by Just Us Dreamers Designs, Spring Morning. A subtle breeze stirs the petals of the flowers opening to the morning sun. The gentle heat from the glowing sun radiating down, blanketing all below in it's soft glow. Fluffy clouds drift lazily by, in no particular hurry. Birds preen and shake their feathers, readying themselves for the day ahead. And the gorgeous multi colored butterflies perform an intricate dance on the soft warm currents in the air. The sweet and innocent laughter of a childs playtime adds the music to a glorious day. Spring Morning is a digital kit full of imagination and promise. The sweetness of spring coupled with the promise of something new makes this kit nothing short of fantastic. Boasting a soft palette of colors, and whimsical elements there is nothing amiss. Featuring 10 papers and 60 amazing elements, this kit is perfect for capturing many a special moment.



I have the kit on sale for 40% off at all of my stores thru March 31, 2011.
Bear Necessities
Scrap Team Shop
Scrappin Divaz Designz
Digi Style Designs
I made a quickpage for you. You can get it here at media fire or at most of my stores.

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Mar. 21, 2011. Thanks again.

Weesa said...

Like the new pae design.