Saturday, August 28, 2010

Another quickpage for you

Well I made it back again this month, it must be a record, lol. And I have another qp for you today.

Kristi Westling has another fabulous kit released, titled "Color of Love".



Isn't it FANTASTIC!

You can get it at The Scrappin Divaz currently on sale for $3.50. Rush on over and grab your copy of this wonderful kit while it is 36% off

Here is my layout. The cutie in the photo is my great niece Gracie. She is quiet the little model.



I decided to make it into a qp for you.



I have uploaded it here at mediafire because of 4shared incredibly long download time. What is there problem anyway?

Please leave me some love if you download.

14 comments:

emma said...

Thanks for the nice QP

Weesa said...

Very nice:)

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for sharing!

Linda V's Digital Scrapbooking said...

Beautiful quick page. Thank you so much for sharing your work. Have a great day.

Suziwollman said...

Thanks so much, both for the delightful QP and also for NOT using 4shared!

Dee said...

Thanks for this adorable qp and for using media shared. I don't know what's up with 4 shared either but waiting 333 seconds for a download is nuts!

Sue P. said...

Thank you for this QP,it is so pretty. Perfect for my daughters' wedding photo.

Esttela said...

Thank you for the adorable QP. And for NOT using 4shared too!! Have a nice day!
Esttela - Curitiba - Brasil

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the awesomely cute Qp. And thank you DOUBLY for not using 4-shared.

Pam said...

This is adorable--thank you! And ditto for not using 4-shared--much appreciated! :)

Strawbearyred said...

So pretty and I love the colors. U R so talented and thank u for sharing.

Jamie S said...

Thanks so much. It's a lovely design!

marsie55 said...

Oh, what a beautiful qp!! I say thanks for not using 4shared too!! They are just greedy, trying to force everyone to buy their premium package .. but that is nuts in the digi world .. just imagine all the ones you would have to join .. everyone uses different download providers!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Thank you so much!