Sunday, September 5, 2010

Happy Labor Day

Hey everyone! I hope that this post finds ya'll having a spectacular Labor Day weekend.

First off I want to personally thank each and everyone of you who left me some love last post. It was wonderful to read your comments, and believe me, I feel your pain re: 4shared. I don't see how they can justify there wait time. I hope that more designers will continue to boycott them as I have.

September is also the month of Janice's aka. Scrapper's Delights Birthday! To celebrate I will be offering you some gifts this month using some of here fabulous designs.

Today's gift is from her newest kit "One Fine Day".







It is a beautiful kit full of Magic with 14 papers and 77 elements. Janice currently has it on sale for $2.00 in her store at Scrapper's Delights.

Today, I have a scene page for you.



Here is my layout using an extracted photo of my great niece Heather.



If you would like the page you can get it here at media fire! If you download please leave me some love. I read each and everyone of them.

8 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Sep. 06, 2010. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

This is so cute. thank you. Linda

Unknown said...

Th♥nks for sharing the freebie!

JANUK said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for this lovely freebie, much appreciated.

Mum-me said...

Thanks for this gorgeous page - just perfect for my latest project.

Dalova said...

thank you for the beautiful page.
hugs.....

Anonymous said...

I Love it! Thank you so much!!