Saturday, September 11, 2010

The Celebration Continues

Hey ya'll, I'm back to share another qp with you using Janice's STUNNING kit "Cherished Moments". I love, love, love this kit. The papers and elements are just gorgeous.






You don't want to miss this kit of 16 decorative papers and around 94 elements at the unbelievable price of $2.00, available at Scrapper's Delights.

Now, not to be modest but I loved the way this page turned out and thought that you may like to have it.



Here are the previews with and without wordart.





I have included both versions in the zip. If you want them, you can get them here at media fire.

If you download, please leave me some love. I read every comment. Also, if you include your email address, I will send you the link to another qp I made using Janice's newest kit "One Fine Day" also on sale for $2.00 at Scrapper's Delights.







And the page you will recieve for sharing a lil love.





Don't forget to leave your email abby if you would like to have it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous qp Th♥nks for sh♥ring!!
sylvia

LionessZA said...

This Qp is gorgeous!! Thank you for sharing your work for free. Hugs xx