Sunday, January 2, 2011

Toot, Toot, and Toot

Well ya'll it has been awhile again and I have alot of news to share with you.

I am Designing, yep it's true! I never thought that I would but once I got started I just couldn't seem to stop.

Now I wasn't the best at posting my first 2 store openings but my New Year's resolution is to do better when it comes to posting on my blog. Course I have lots of other resolutions too! lol.

In honor of my new store opening at Digi Style Designs, I am having a 50% off sale.


now thru January 9, 2011

You can find my designs at:
The Scrappin Divaz Designz
Scrap Team Shop
Digi Style Designs

Here is a freebie qp for you using "Make A Wish"


Link expired. Now available at Bear Necessities Scraps

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [03 Jan 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Anonymous said...

This is certainly fantastic written content. I will certainly often be blogging along with using this. Just what I was trying to find.

Anonymous said...

Exceptional challenge! We have been searching for matters even as exciting as all of this. Awaiting your next submit.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic post with lots of great content! I guess you are on the correct way. Best of luck

Weesa said...

Congrats on the store!