Tuesday, February 1, 2011

New Store "Bear Necessities"

Today is the launch of our brand new store "Bear Necessities Scraps" and we are celebrating with a huge 40% off sale thru Sunday February 6.



Kristi W has a fantastic kit "Love Bears All" that she so generously is giving away for a limited time. I am sure you won't want to miss it.



Don't ya just love it! While you are at the store take a look around there are many other freebies to be found as well.

And because I luv ya'll, I made a qp for ya, using Kristi's kit "Love Bears All"



You can get it here. Don't forget to leave me some love if you have time. Now scoot on over to Bear Necessities Scraps and take a look at our newest scrap store.

4 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Feb. 02, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww, your teddy bear page is just absolutely adorable! Thank you so much for sharing! :)

Weesa said...

Congrats! Will have a look at the store.

Anonymous said...

Envia esse kit pra mim danieligysi@hotmail.com